To comply with the recent FTC ruling (not that I have to since this blog is not based in the USA) over bloggers getting paid to write stuff, I offer the following disclosure policy. If you’re reading my blog, you should assume the following:
- I make money from every post I put on this blog. If I’m not making money from every blog post, then it was an oversight on my part and it will be corrected soon.
- Every link on this blog is a paid link. If it is not a paid link, then it was an oversight on my part and it will become a paid link soon.
- Every product I review on this blog, I do not get for free nor purchase as I review them in a neutral way where users of the product are encouraged to leave their personal reviews, but there may be some instances in which comments will be edited or deleted if considered spam.
- If you email me, all of the information in your email is mine to do with as I please, such as exploit for financial profit, use as blackmail, or quote on my blog.
- If something on the Net is making a lot of money, you can bet I will be in on it. If I’m not in on it, then it was an oversight on my part and it will be corrected soon.
- Just because I get paid to blog, etc. does NOT mean I will give you or your company a positive review, like, testimonial, blog post, or endorsement.
Hopefully, the above statement clears up any misunderstanding you may have about my blog posts. Just remember what I said about emails.